Trusting God is the term we are looking at today. The term trusting God is not a stranger on our pulpits in the church. Trusting God is frequently used by our preachers especially in counseling believers who are expecting something in their lives. However, in most cases trusting God seems to be a verbal treatment than an action packed statement.
Relating Topic: The Throne Of Grace A Must For Every Believer
So one goes to consult a man of God for certain issue bothering him and at the end he hears the man of God say to him, ‘put your trust in God’. The question therefore is, how can someone put his trust in God? Trusting God here means to rely on God. This is not a mere talk or formality but a statement that is backed by knowledge. You cannot trust what/who you don’t know.
This means that trusting God is a function of knowledge. This is correct because if someone knows something about something the thing he knows about that particular thing will make him put his trust on it. For instance, hammer is use in breaking stones because hammer has proven to have the ability to break stones. When someone has hammer in his hand to break stone he has the trust that hammer is able to break it even before he hits on the stone.
However, the level of trust one can impose on a hammer depends on how much he knows about the hammer in his hand. The same goes to trusting God. Trusting God shouldn’t be seen as verbal treatment but action packed term that is rooted in the knowledge of God. The knowledge of God here is the certainty one has based on the ability of God to perform.
Trusting God Functions By Knowledge:
Hence, is very important to say that trusting God means having faith in God. And since trust is a function of knowledge and faith is a function of trust, the two must work together in order to establish a result. Now, it is vital that before one should hear the term trusting God, he should at first hear what God has done. This is because, by hearing what God has done, he will be quickened to start trusting God.
You may also like read this teaching: Living Out The LovingKindness Of God
The fact is that what he hears that God has done will induce the faith to trust God. At the point of hearing the term trusting God, he hinged his faith on it based on what he heard God did. In his knower, it is done on him that the ability of God to unravel his situation is not questionable.
Trusting God therefore, is a lifestyle or pattern for a believer. A believer lives all his life trusting God. Trusting God means focusing on God and not drifting away from Him. When a believer is trusting God, the implication is that he is relying on God for everything in his life. This is the way for every believer to go. Below are some of the benefits of trusting God.
This teaching is spiritually insightful: Prayer Answer Guarantee
The Benefits Of Trusting God:
- Anyone that puts his trust in God will not be put to shame. (Psalms 25:2-3, 31:1). As you put your trust in God shame will not be your portion in Jesus name Amen.
- If anyone puts his trust on God, the Lord shall be a place of protection for him. (2 Samuel 22:3). Let the Lord protect you as you put your trust in Him in Jesus name Amen!
- Anyone that puts his trust in God will always possess the blessings of God (Psalm 40:4, 84:12 Jeremiah 17:5, 7). As you put your trust in God the blessing of God will not depart from you in Jesus name Amen!
- And anyone that puts his trust in God will not believe lying vanities (Psalms 31:6). As you put your trust in God liars will not come near you in Jesus name Amen!
- Anyone that puts his trust in God, the goodness of God is for him (Psalms 31:19). So shall it be for you in Jesus name Amen!
This Short Story Is Very Thrilling Don’t Miss It: Stream Voyage
Knowing More About Trusting God:
- Also, anyone that puts his trust in God will eat the good of the land and everywhere. (Psalm 37:3) The good of this land in yours in Jesus name Amen!
- Anyone that puts his trust on God will not be afraid of anything or man (Psalms 56:3, 11 112:7). So shall it be that fear will not be your portion in Jesus name Amen!
- Again anyone that puts his trust in God confusion will be far from him. (Psalms 71:1 John 8:12). You will always have the right direction and confusion is not for you in Jesus name Amen!
- And anyone that puts his trust in God nothing will remove you (Psalms 125:1). As you put your trust in God you can never be moved in Jesus name Amen!
- Anyone that puts his trust in God will receive the mercy of God. (Psalms 57:1). And so shall it be for you in Jesus name Amen!
Do you know that God justified the gentiles before the foundation of the earth? Read it from here
Friends, join me again on this platform Talking Christianity we shall be discussing a different topic. God’s blessings are for you!
Do not forget to drop your comment on the comment box. Please let us know how this teaching has influence your spirituality.