Prayer Answer Guaranteed:
Prayer answer guarantee has been a serious situation among believers. Many believers are praying for the sake of praying or aimlessly. So we found believers praying because they are asked to pray. They are not praying because they have prayer answer guarantee at the back of their minds.
Related Topic: The Misnomer About Prayer
The truth is that prayer answer guarantee should be the attitude of every believer on or before he prays. The attitude of prayer answer guarantee is an indication or a deportment of faith on the side of a believer. This attitude of prayer answer guarantee should be coming from the backdrop of a revealed knowledge in God’s word.
See 2 Peter 1:3
“According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue”
You May Like To Read This Teaching As Well: Kindness Of God
Prayer Answer Guarantee Is Of God:
It is important for us to understand that God gave us all that we needed in this life and Godliness. This implies that there is nothing that God has not given to us. Sometimes the reality on the surface may speak otherwise and someone may be carried away by such an apparent situation. When we look at ourselves we can’t help but to notice that there are several needs around us to meet. This is where prayer comes in. Therefore, prayer is that medium through which we can change situations in our life.
Don’t missing reading this teaching: The Throne Of God A Must For Every Believer
So when we pray by faith which is putting on the attitude of prayer answer guarantee. The resultant effect of this prayer answer guarantee attitude is that it is result oriented. However, in the quotation above the action is in the past tense and not in the future tense. This implies that the answer to our prayers is a done deal. Another thing that assures prayer answer guarantee to a believer is the words of Jesus in the statements below.
“And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.”
Notice that our Lord Jesus made the statement above and He repeated it in another chapter.
“And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.”
This insightful teaching will definitely inspire you: Civilization How To Understand The Scripture Episode 4
The Words Of Our Jesus Confirms It:
For Jesus to have repeated it several times means they are statements of assurance. Therefore, prayer answer guarantee should be accepted by everyone that believes in Him. This as well is an indication that we shouldn’t worry because any of our prayer request should be answered. For this purpose Apostle Paul admonishes the Philippians thus:
“Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.”
This assurance is what produces the next statement, which says thus
“And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.”
This article is very thrilling don’t miss it: Message Of Salvation The Nature Of The Believer
Why You Must Pray With The Attitude Of Prayer Answer Guarantee Mindset:
- You are praying to a giving God – He gives everyone that asks from Him – James 1:5. The implication of this is that God cannot withhold anything and not even to an unbeliever. Therefore, every believer should come to terms that prayer answer guarantee is sealed for him.
- Already He has given you, what your prayer does is to take it – 2 Peter 1:3. In this case, prayer answer guarantee is a reality in the life of the believer unless he didn’t open his mouth to pray. This is why we should have the attitude of thanksgiving because we have the assurance and such assurance cannot fail.
- It is His will to answer us – 1 John 5:14-15. The believer has to understand that prayer answer guarantee is not born out of his will but it is of God. And since it is of God and we know that God is faithful and being faithful means that He never fails. Here again the infallible nature of God makes prayer answer guarantee a surety.
- He promised that we will receive it our petitions – John 14:13-14. Another thing we have to consider and accept that prayer answer guarantee is for us because our prayer doesn’t fall on deaf ears. So God’s ear is open to hear us when we pray.
This Short Story Will Inspire You: Hunting Childhood Expedition
What We Must Do In Our Prayer-
- We must pray in faith – Because faith is the key to open every door – Mark 11:22, 24.
- And we should not doubt in our heart – Mark 11:23, James 1:6-7
- We should pray with thanksgiving attitude – Philippians 4:6
Follow us on social media here and like our facebook page
You can as well watch our street interviews on Christian relating matters here and do subscribe to our channel.